Canadian Genealogy Researchers
I’d like to introduce you to fellow Canadians who blog about genealogy and family history: (please contact me to be added to the list). The list is alphabetical by name of blog.
- A Canadian Family-Evelyn Yvonne Theriault -Acadian/French Canadian genealogy and Postcards
- Ancestral Notes – Earline Bradt
- A Twig in My Tree – Alana Farrell
- Brenda Dougall Merriman Author of Genealogy in Ontario: Searching the Records; About Genealogical Standards of Evidence; United Empire Loyalists: A Guide to Tracing Loyalist Ancestors in Upper Canada
- Family Trees May Contain Nuts and Stories of My Ancestors by Lori E who is researching Quebec, Manitoba, Ontario, New York, Latvia and Ireland
- Genealogy Canada – Elizabeth LaPointe
- Janet the Researcher and Graveyard Rabbit of Grey County Ontario – Janet Isles
- LOOKING4ANCESTORS – Kathryn Lake
- Luxegen Genealogy and Family History – Joan Miller -researching Saskatchewan, Quebec, Ireland, Scotland. On husband’s side – New Brunswick, USA, Netherlands (Holland)
- Olive Tree and Ask Olive Tree – Lorine
- The Armchair Genealogist -Lynn Palermo
- Uncover Your Past – Amanda Morehouse blogs about history and mystery in her family tree
Check out the Geneablogger.com website for an extensive list of Canadian geneabloggers.
If you are a Canadian genealogist and have a web page, or blog, please leave a comment below with your link and a bit of information about your genealogy research. (I’ll update this post with a complete list).
P.S. if you require any changes to the info listed about your website above please let me know by using the contact form.